Wednesday, December 20, 2006

...



Back to the old Self of Hurting Myself?

Well sort of

For so many years maybe I might be fooling myself that Am Stone hearted

I don’t get hurt!

But today even my beliefs failed me… If you got feelings you are bound to get hurt

That’s a bitter truth, it may take a while to realize but when you do, you are stranded in an isolated corner, with sadness and depression Revolving around you.

It may seem like time has frozen

It was a second before you heard a bad news and it wont go off!

You try and you cry! Yet to no avail, time wont bow to you.

How much you wail in pain, the result is pretty inevitable! You got to bow down

They say time is your best friend

No doubts it is

But sometimes time is the worst Killer too!

I understand that, life is pretty wayward it is full of transitions

You can never expect everything to go smoothly

But then I got many Questions in my mind!

To those who believe in KARMA I got a question for them!

You say what you do comes back to you

Then why is it that the good has to suffer from the face of evil?

Yes maybe the evil does get what’s right for it!

But what is the fault of good, to be showered with Evil’s mistreatment!

You can be strong in life, You can try ! Yes you can succeed but can you change the person or the soul in you?

Sometimes I Question “GOD” if he exists, why is he just a mere spectator of everything that happens

The so-called creator of Humans and Earth? How can someone watch his own creation in pain?

Yes Man Destroys! But destruction is a mere seed of Hatred

What about those who don’t hate? Are they blessed? NO!

Cant People leave other’s happy for a moment?

Why do they become so jealous that they have to bring in something or the other in someone’s way?

Even if that someone did nothing to the others?

People Just say they have been hurt by their Gf/Bf but there is a life beyond that

If Instances occur with those who are really close to you

If it hurts them, then you can feel the pain regardless of how much the other person hide it! You actually can feel the thorns prick

Life was, has been and will be too tough

Sometimes the pain is so intense that it directly comes into your eyes when you cry!

For people who think they are happy , they aren’t aware of what is in the store for them!

12 comments:

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Awwww man....
tujhe kya huan achanak??
who is responsible for this?

Mujhe sirf naaam bata....main ek ek ko dekh loonga

Jeeez....wht happened??
flirting ke baaaad HURT :O
thts kinda scary..

Just chill...time is a healer and you will get ova it....look at me, now I just dont even care :))

Take care dude...

Vipul said...

hehe not bout me buddy it isnt always that things have to happen with you to get hurt:)

Keshi said...

awww Vipul this is a heart-felt post and I can relate to everything u saif her. U know I get hurt like nobody's business :) U already know that duhh! hehe...well ur right abt this:

**It may seem like time has frozen

that happens na. Thats what i meant by my NUMB post. It's like Im just frozen in time. Nothing matters anymore. U know, it's that feeling of being in an ice cube just like that.

And like u said we cant be stone-hearted if we were born to be sensitive..it's a very hard thing to do. I question God to...so many times. But I havent found any answers yet. As for Karma, I have the same Qn! Why do good ppl get hurt!!! I dun get it. Why do good ppl face some of the harshest challenges? And I dun buy that 'it's to make u tougher and it's cos u can handle it' blah blah blah. I cant handle and I wont.

But I hope u have a great holiday season Vipul. Whatever it is, u know Im here for u na? Just like u were always there for me. TC n HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGZ! Did that HUG make u feel any better? :)

Keshi.

SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

Hey "It was a second before you heard a bad news and it wont go off!"...This one strikes a deep chord within me...

BTW regards the hurting of good people.IU had similar questions but now when I think and rather see back I realise tht even Goda have been hurt several times, be it any religion...The Gods or incarnations have had to face evil..From Ram to Krishna to Jesus...Well, can be an aetheist but is somethi8ng we can see like a trend!

tulipspeaks said...

hmm.. it happens all the time.. getting hurt n getting healed.. guess its a cycle we all got into.


=ammu=

Vipul said...

@ Keshi - sure that hug made a difference
I know we tend to Question the moments, people around us, god, everything when we get hurt may the reason be anything but then as u said we are born to be sensitive:)

thanks keshi i already felt better hearing ur words

@Dhwanii - u r right being an atheist myself sometimes even i find Questionin my mom about the same What has god given u? What happiness nothing? Nothing at all

@ Amoonie:- i knw its hard but tats life:) WE get pricked by thorns and then later we do find garlands:)

Unknown said...

:)

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

:)

Michelle said...

Cant People leave other’s happy for a moment?

Why do they become so jealous that they have to bring in something or the other in someone’s way?

something i have always wondered...
time is a bitch,so is life-sometimes.Be a bigger a bitch-u'll survive

Sugababee said...

That's just how life goes.. sure you get hurt at times but the important thing is how you handle it. Don't let it get you down... take it in stride.. it will be hard. I get hurt very easily as well but stand back... look at the big picture... do your own thing, be good if those are in-fact ur intentions... dont worry about the other things...
It's just life...

Dawn said...

This post makes me feel someone really has got hurt!
Its a phase...and it will move away...am sure!
Its a way to express out...as human we feel it and we have to and must express it!
as part of KARMA they do your karmas and forget it...dont expect for the fruits and then do your karmas ;)

I wish you peace, love and happiness in the coming new year (amen)
Cheers

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

hey !

thanx for stopping by !!!!

heyyyy ,,.... this is some post ... wonder what caused this post !