Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Big Fat Greek Wedding

At times i surprise myself with various elements. Well, there are events in life unknown that might pop up suddenly. No! Dont be misguided by the title cuz' i am not getting married. It is my brother who would be married in the month of april. Without a doubt, there is no second questions that i am excited. These two weeks had been bombarded with bills and shopping. I have shopped more than my brother or his to-be-wife. And the element of surprise ceases to exist when i see the bill. From sherwani, to shoes, coats to shirts and what not! This is the first time in my life when i had the courage to step down to the streets to shop for this auspicious occassion. Otherwise i have always considered Shopping to be the art possessed by women only.

What makes me feel proud is that yes! I can shop as well. Well that is actually something for me to be proud of. Nevertheless to say the fun is a bit shortened due to the fact that the marriage is in near neighborhood. But hell ya! Who cares as long as you know how to enjoy and have fun in life... I have different plan to make the moment more memorable. Well when will i play my part of being a brother!

The sad part for me is that the marriage is in the month of April and i dont know whether i would mark my presence for a long time. This is cuz prolly i would be off for mumbai in the coming months. But lets see surprises never cease to exist. Today itself we chose an amazing dress (I dont know how to classify it as it is a combination of ACHKAN+COAT). Well looks nice on him. Matter of fact i always longed to wear such a dress but then my physique isn't so muscular that something of that sort would suit me.

Cut to the chase i am happy with my golden Sherwani..


It brings a smile to my face thinking about the excitment, fun and cheers prevailing at my house. Cuz its been long since i used those terms living here. Strange and sad things have happened in the past but i am really glad they did happen. The past always haunts you but what makes me happy is that i am end with worries.



I lose the count when i have to judge when
was the last time i laughed my ass off. It has to be 4-5 years back until i bumped into the shittiest relation of my lifetime which stole my smile. Yes i see those who did wrong suffer and those who suffer cuz of no reason laugh eventually. Thats what i am doing now! Laughing that is!! Thank godness I am having laughter doses on a daily basis.

I am downloading Razz 2, but from the reviews which i hear about, I can conclude it is a real turnoff. But then wait until i watch, bollywood bring it out with what they classify as a "Horror".

Matter of fact most of the horror movies, in particular associated with bollywood has always made me roll out of laughter! Think of the people scared in a theater and am laughin like a laughing gas victim...
Lez c what else is there for me.....

Ps:- The images are only indicative to give you a feel of how much i spent in a matter of 2 days...tch....tch

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your brother...

...and thanks for visiting our blog

Ekta said...

hey congrats to ur bro and hope a u had a grt time!

Keshi said...

Congrattz to ur bro Vipul! :)

So where r the pics mate?

Keshi.