Thursday, January 4, 2007

WTF!

Ok a real funny time for me i must say!
I gave the COMMON ADMISSION TEST known as CAT in November
You can say it was a mere time pass as i didn't study and prepare for it at all
When i went to the centre everyone was so damn nervous with that shivers of agony Quivering on their lips but then except for me!
I was there laughing all the way
And then it was the exam, Seemed easy to me cuz damn for the first time in so many years it was really bearable
I got my result yesterday
Got 88 percentile
It isnt bad but the catch is i didn't feel any forms except for it
People around me, my friends were saying you mad or what why didnt you fill the forms
You could've had easily got admission into good colleges
But i was like How do i knew
I got this result but then i gave it just for time pass
Ok enough of my blabbering am going tomorrow for the last option that is left for me
Let's see what is in the store for me!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Congrats!!!!!!! :D
It happens many times when we dont plan or expect something different happens and leave us ~ think!!!!
If there is still time then I think you must give another try ;)

Good Luck
Cheers

Keshi said...

Thats great Vipul! Congratts smarty pants :)

Kes

Michelle said...

ok WOW! all my other frnds tht gave CAT din score that high lol awesome!